Monday, July 29, 2019

EVERY NEED

My God, who has plenty of very good things for us because of Christ Jesus, will supply everything for you. By Christ, God will give to you everything that you need. Philippians 4:19 EASY 

I've had a crappy year. I mean majorly depressing. Troubled relationships. Job stress. Congregation stagnation just to name a few.

While trying to fight spiritually after midnight I came across a familiar scripture. I've read it and quoted it for years. I feel stupid confessing that I truly, never fully applied this scripture.

"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus."   Philippians 4:19 KJV

That scripture right there was reintroduced to me by God. I've always applied this scripture to things meaning physical or financial things. While I do have needs in those areas, my current, year long needs are of the Spiritual variety.

Now when I pray about my depression, troubled relationships, job stress, growth stagnation, and other issues I'll be adding this scripture to the prayer.

The definition of the word all is, ALL!!!!!

One translation says "everything". Another says, "fulfill every need".

No matter how you word it, the fact is, there is no category excluded from this promise.

If you're reading this, pray for me and my every need.

SLC

No comments: